No lunch buddy - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | This is the ultimate personality test » | Xiang Jiao » | Low morale » | I'm a Hobbit? =( » | FCCS over » | Ah Teck on leave » | Green rice » | WIll I be redeployed AGAIN?? » | i'm supposed to be reading for my FCCS now since I... » | Hurray. I starting blogging »

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

No lunch buddy

Had a quick lonely lunch today.
Decided to prevent depression from setting in by getting a ben and jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough...

tastes ok...

Lonely lunch with ben and jerry vs lunch with kaki at hawker centre without dessert?
I'll take the latter anytime, but such is the sad state of life today... sigh

Post-prandial lethargy setting in... i've decided to send the patients for lunch first so i can have time to savour my ben and jerry's in peace and of course hopefully catch 40 winks...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Hahaha....
What a great start to a great day huh!
Just as you are all ready in anticipation for how it'll turn out .... it just doesn't go according to how it's meant to go!
Ben & Jerry's not too bad ... but lunch alone.. no wonder u had time to blog so much ... And indeed, you are a natural banana!!! eh, but are banana's meant to be funny? Never heard of a funny banana... . ummm i'm gonna take the test, let's see if i'm a lemon.

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile