Ah Teck on leave - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | Green rice » | WIll I be redeployed AGAIN?? » | i'm supposed to be reading for my FCCS now since I... » | Hurray. I starting blogging »

Friday, July 23, 2004

Ah Teck on leave

Organised dinner. soft shell crab, thai chicken, ginger venison, oyster omelette, kailan, stewed tofu....

Called our friendly food delivery man and realised that he was on leave!
The things we take for granted.... the ever friendly voice over the phone taking our orders...

Rushed through dinner, as usual... just can't eat slowly or take my time to eat when i know someone else in the team hasn't eaten.

Now back in theatre blogging... haha

Let's hope things flow by quickly and morning will come....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile