Green rice - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | WIll I be redeployed AGAIN?? » | i'm supposed to be reading for my FCCS now since I... » | Hurray. I starting blogging »

Friday, July 23, 2004

Green rice

Lunch today was different.
Nasi lemak with algae-stricken rice. Not too bad. Although the fish was a bit dry, tasteless and lifeless-looking, chilli was the only redeeming entity...

Today was exceptional. Totally no change in roster. Everyone just stayed where they were supposed to be. I guess after 2 days of entire chaos it's about time some order was restored.

Short list today. Only 3 cases and currently starting on the last. On another day I would be exhilirated since this was a friday but I had to be on call today. #@#%#@%@%!

Received the increment letter today (GRIN)
I wonder how much my bro is getting... time to ask for a treat. yeah.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile