Hurray. I starting blogging - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Hurray. I starting blogging

I am 1 month and 18 days post-nuptial.
It feels different being the owner of your own place. you get to mess it up anyway you want it (to the discretion of the better half of coz... =P)

Darn bored with my work now, no job satisfaction...
but the free time is good for adjusting to married life.

Wanna thank Terence  (you the man!) for ridding the Netsky for me... unbeliveable! 400 over copies on my pc....

Was shifted around OTs for the past 2 days, feel like crap. Sian

Not looking forward to work tomorrow... on call....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile

Previous posts