FCCS over - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | Ah Teck on leave » | Green rice » | WIll I be redeployed AGAIN?? » | i'm supposed to be reading for my FCCS now since I... » | Hurray. I starting blogging »

Sunday, July 25, 2004

FCCS over

Only had 2 hours of sleep on Friday and went straight for the course... when my friends saw me they could hardly believe that i had only slept for 2 hours... it was the usual " you look real fresh for a dude who slept only 2 hours"..
I get that all the time, i just dun look tired but my cerebral material had already ceased to function.. it was all running on auto pilot.

I had 2 days worth of home-cooked food, thanks to my lovely wife... I've always loved home-cooked food... it doesn't have to be any fanciful, just piping hot freshly-cooked rice with a few dishes by your loved ones... it just makes your day

Was struggling to keep awake today during the lectures... amongst many who were also religiously nodding their heads to lecturers' non-stop droning...

Then came the test. 70% for a pass... darn.. it was not as easy as i thought.
Results will be made known tomorrow via email apparently. I was told if I fail i just have to come back another day and take the exact same paper!! How's that gonna help me learn anything?

Oh well... let's just wait for the email to come.. sigh.. i'm working with PRIMA DONNA tomorrow...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile