Low morale - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | I'm a Hobbit? =( » | FCCS over » | Ah Teck on leave » | Green rice » | WIll I be redeployed AGAIN?? » | i'm supposed to be reading for my FCCS now since I... » | Hurray. I starting blogging »

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Low morale

I did finish early yesterday... but I did not exercise... too tired.
Dunno why I am so tired since all I do is sit around and chart parameters. Guess there isn't much excitement in my work these days.
So instead of burning some calories I brought my wife to have a buffet. She had a long day and I think she deserves a treat.

Was looking forward to today. Was assigned to run clinics with my buddy.

Running clinics in this posting meant:

1. can come to work late (i.e. past 9am)
2. can have long lunch break (i.e. 12 to 2)
3. can go out and eat, people watch etc
4. can talk cock with your fellow clinic mate

So I woke up after 7 am after my wife has left for work, switched on the TV and made myself some wholesome Korean super-size instant noodles. Not too bad... tangy noodles with small bits of mushroom in a spicy soupbase.
Washed it down with a mug of magnolia chocolate milk.
Satisfying... oops... a bit late to take train plus I was sweating after that hot meal.
Took a cab down, tried to read on the cab and ended up with vertigo...

anyways, reached the hospital and walked slowly to the clinic

There was a change of plans!!!!

My buddy got shuttled off to another OT and I'm now supposed to run clinc with the HOD!

Running clinic with the HOD meant:

1. better be on time (phew! good thing I took cab)
2. might have to work through lunch
3. can forget about escaping outta hospital during office hours
4. can talk to myself for the rest of the day...

So here I am waiting for patients to arrive with nothing to look forward to for lunch, no escapades for today...
As for my buddy, he's in the coldest theatre today. BURRR...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile