This is the ultimate personality test - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | Xiang Jiao » | Low morale » | I'm a Hobbit? =( » | FCCS over » | Ah Teck on leave » | Green rice » | WIll I be redeployed AGAIN?? » | i'm supposed to be reading for my FCCS now since I... » | Hurray. I starting blogging »

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

This is the ultimate personality test

[If I were an online test, I would be The Internet-Addict Test]

I'm The Internet-Addict Test!

I love in-jokes, especially if they help highlight the marvellously geeky cultural differences between my internet clique and the rest of the world.

Click here to find out which test you are!



sian.. boss still around, how to go for lunch??


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile