Nomad - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | Si mi? » | Yet another personality test » | Einstein » | No lunch buddy » | This is the ultimate personality test » | Xiang Jiao » | Low morale » | I'm a Hobbit? =( » | FCCS over » | Ah Teck on leave »

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Nomad

Was rostered for X-ray today i.e. we monitor patients who are under GA for radiological procedures.

This means:

1. No toilet breaks or tea breaks
2. The nurse is not there
3. You have to push the machine and all your barang barang to the radiological room

Basically, in a nutshell, it means lots of menial work. Push here push there and usually the cons will be more stressed as conditions are less controlled and when things go wrong, Murphy will be laughing his head off...

Anyway, things were alright, pushed stuff around. I actually found it quite fun since it was something different.

Finished just in time for lunch and now I am reployed.
The last case is going on now... from what I hear, it's a big case that will take a while. Hmmm... I'm supposed to relieve my colleague temporarily while he submits his lawyers cheque... I hope he doesn't decide not to return

Doing a vascular case tomorrow i.e. sick patients with multiple medical problems and sometimes poor outcome. Hope they will be fine. Gotta go see them later before heading home for cell.

So i guess now it's back to bestcrosswords.com

haha


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

i'm starting to suspect what you do at work, since you spend so much time at bestcrosswords.com. and you actually find more time to blog when you are at work. hmm.... *lifts eyebrow*

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile