Return of the JEDi - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | Dr BL Og is back! » | Here's a moment of silence for the end of Dr BL Og » | The culprit » | Eli and Mandy » | Shit flows in many directions » | Nikon D50 » | 3 month » | Cranio-oral dissociation » | A great part of my life » | The cell »

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Return of the JEDi

Check out the pics for today's BBQ...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

first dun wan to lend me D50. then got bbq neber invite me.

boo hoo hoo

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile