3 month - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | Cranio-oral dissociation » | A great part of my life » | The cell » | DE-confinement » | Feeling old » | :) » | 4 days old » | My SON!! » | 5 weeks... » | Kindly proceed to ephraim express for the photo's ... »

Monday, August 15, 2005

3 month

This is my son up to the age of 12 weeks.

MY SON!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

it's so amazing you caught eli is such cute expressions......... are you making a scrapbook for his keepsake in future?

Most pictures are taken by his mum. I am mainly responsible for the more boliao pics.. hehe.

Eli-ya-hoo is simply the cutest baby around! Look at those cheeky smiles! Wooohooo!!! You go Eli!!!
I think he looks cutest in the "Enjoy Milk" T-shirt! Cool kid!

Jo: Good stuff, man!

Carry on taking more pics, Rach... Always interesting to see the varied expressions of Eli...

hey melv... eli's the REAL chubby cheeks! you are the other (read: lower) chubby cheeks.....

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile