Shit flows in many directions - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | Nikon D50 » | 3 month » | Cranio-oral dissociation » | A great part of my life » | The cell » | DE-confinement » | Feeling old » | :) » | 4 days old » | My SON!! »

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Shit flows in many directions

I was never good at diapers. Not until now.

When i was a student, I would mess up the adult diapers. For some strange reason, I could never remove the diaper properly from a patient or secure a diaper adequately so as to produce a professionally-looking end result.

So now after 4 months of intensive diaper changing, I am proud to say that I am now accredited to change diapers for infants. Or so I thought.

All the leading brand of diapers boast of being able to hold in the excrement and what not.

Well. It's a whole lot of bull I tell you.

The number of accidents that have happened since May this year has been uncountable. You can ensure that the gathers of the diapers are secured properly etc etc and still the lovely human mud will find its way out of that so-called impermeable barrier.

So the only reason I can offer for this phenomenon....

Shit flows in many directions.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Shit... it's just part of life, my fren... and being a father, you'll get used to it and become an expert on it in due time... like you are now...

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile