Motherly love - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | What flavour art thou? » | Nomad » | Si mi? » | Yet another personality test » | Einstein » | No lunch buddy » | This is the ultimate personality test » | Xiang Jiao » | Low morale » | I'm a Hobbit? =( »

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Motherly love

I don't have to worry about what to have dinner for next 2 days.

Tonight I'm going over to my mum's for dinner and tomorrow night to in-laws' for dinner. Fortunate huh?

Both mothers are missing their respective child so as a result dinner has been arranged for the next 2 nights.

We always tend to complain that our mothers are naggy, that they will go on non-stop about the same thing and that they want to get their fingers into everything that we do and to interfere in whatever way possible.

But such is a mother's love. In their eyes, we can never take care of ourselves. We are always that naughty toddler that they ran after, the untidy child who can never eat a meal properly, the mischevious student who cannot be bothered about his/her future...

After we moved to our new place, our mothers have started to call us and tell us how much they missed us and want to see us. It's kinda strange to hear that... but still good nonetheless. that warm fuzzy feeling...

So after work I'm gonna run home to my mum's or a big dose of motherly love


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile