Alone and bored - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | Exams and accreditation » | 3 more months to a year » | The day i shared a pear with my son » | No insight? » | PoPiah! » | My Brain » | Goyo?? » | My boy at 6 months » | Return of the JEDi » | Dr BL Og is back! »

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Alone and bored

Grey

My son has gone over to my mom-in-law's and my wife is at work. Had a good breakfast this morning at my favourite yong tau foo stall. How I wished my D50 was with me then...

Still trying to sort out our accomodations in Aberdeen. Looks like it's not gonna be cheap.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

aiyoh..... so messy....

but hey, when are you leaving for aberdeen?

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile