3 more months to a year - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | The day i shared a pear with my son » | No insight? » | PoPiah! » | My Brain » | Goyo?? » | My boy at 6 months » | Return of the JEDi » | Dr BL Og is back! » | Here's a moment of silence for the end of Dr BL Og » | The culprit »

Sunday, February 05, 2006

3 more months to a year

From turning to crawling backwards to crawling forwards to sitting with support....

Now sitting without support, cruising and weighing in at 10 kg.

9 months


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

cutie cutie... you could have made it bigger so that we can swoon over his cute face.

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile