Deja vu - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | Salt into wound » | 24 months » | Confusion » | What now? » | What a pain » | Time well spent » | Paper work or paperwork » | I hate Murphy » | Finally black » | 1.5 years »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Deja vu

It's been one year and yet again I am here penning my thoughts after filling up the exact same form that I did a year ago.

The sense of uncertainty is like deja vu. Except that this time, there were also feelings of betrayl, disillusionment and bewilderment.

"Grinding the mill."

...

"You are not bad. Just not good enough."

...

It is simply amazing how easy it is to be taken for granted. And how easy it is to brush off whatever work or dedication someone has put in as something that is to be expected.

Some have warned me about this possible ending. Maybe I was just being too naive. Maybe I lacked insight or refused to believe the inevitable.

What is the big picture? I honestly still cannot see it. Maybe I have to be out of the picture to see it...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile