I hate Murphy - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | Finally black » | 1.5 years » | Pass it on » | Underwater world » | My son with his father's father » | Tuning » | Who's shoes? » | Annual leave or medical leave? » | Balderdash » | Fountain of youth »

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I hate Murphy

It's funny how cock ups always tend to occur in clusters. And it's disheartening how it snowballs into a major screw up and you wonder what you could have done to prevent it.

Could I have prevented it? Logically I could have. How could I have missed it? Why didn't I ensure? Why didn't I double check? Triple check?

Was I being lazy? Was it coz I couldn't be bothered?

Am I being too hard on myself?

. . .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile