24 months - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | Confusion » | What now? » | What a pain » | Time well spent » | Paper work or paperwork » | I hate Murphy » | Finally black » | 1.5 years » | Pass it on » | Underwater world »

Monday, April 30, 2007

24 months

What's that? What's that? What's that?

24 months


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile