Babies are not minature adults - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | How much can a person eat during CNY? » | CNY! » | THE JEWELS » | Back from honeymoon » | Our offspring » | H 2 O » | Season of the red bombs » | The Vanishing Act » | Slacking » | The Running Man »

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Babies are not minature adults

Went shopping for my offspring today. So many things to buy... cot, tiny clothes, tiny mittens, tiny shoes blah blah blah...

Just realised how real this whole experience is becoming... he is coming whether I am ready for not.

Gasp. Another turning point in my life.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile