Slacking - What's Wrong with You??

]]>

« Home | The Running Man » | Got the right job? » | Good call 100804 » | Guardian ...hehehe » | The hooded one » | Heroic couplet...w oohoo! » | ??? » | Brain » | Rain rain go away » | Had a great time at cha cha cha tonight.. check o... »

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Slacking

Think I'm getting too slack. Hardly do my wadi time, hardly read up to improve my knowledge. Just slacking all the time. I think I'm just not suited for jobs where I have lots of free time for myself. I need to be doing things all the time and the more busy I get the more I want to cram more activities possible into whatever free time I have.

I will regress if I have too much time to relax. Masochistic? Maybe. I guess that's the way I click. Or issit?

Got a presentation due next saturday and it's got to be vetted by a senior anytime this week but I haven't got cracking. Only thing I did was to print out articles, save them on my thumb but never bother to read them. Sigh.

Guess it's coz this is not really where my passion is. Or issit coz I'm just too used to slacking? I dunno.

Think it's time to snap out of this surreal experience and get cracking!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
<Not Me

About me

  • I'm Cranium
  • From Singapore
  • Cranium came into this world after 42 weeks of gestation at the hefty weight of 9 lbs 5 oz. He wanted to be a taxi-driver, then policeman, then soldier. By some strange twist of fate, he ended up as a tweaker of homosapiens. In the course of doing so, he managed to sian a primary school teacher into marrying him and now has produced 01 x offspring.

  • My profile